10.29.2007

nerd alert

I am a word nerd, so this is totally up my alley! My determination to break level 45 (at 41 I reluctantly got back to work) has gotten us 890 grains of rice closer to ending world hunger.

I'd like to meet the genius who thought to include a vocabulary level rating. As much as I love the idea of feeding the world's hungry and all that (goes nicely with my
reusable grocery bags), I'll admit that my determination was fueled more by I WILL GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL DAMMIT! than by thoughts of actually ending world hunger. Though in my defense, the latter is what brought me to the site in the first place.

So I just read in the site's FAQs that it's rare for people to get above level 48. IT'S ON.

4 comments:

  1. bah! i was up to level 41 then started going downhill and im back to 37. am i really getting rice donated for this? haha

    ReplyDelete