11.26.2007

mochi-licious

A couple weeks ago, I went home for several days. As usual and as expected, I loved all of it - the food, the family, the friends, and last but not least (and possibly even MOST - but don't tell my dad!) - watching Mochi get acquainted with her new platonic-live-in-boyfriend, Toki! Here is their story.

They sniffed:


They sized each other up:


They had a bite to eat:


They wrestled:


They got comfy:


They napped:


And - are you ready for this? Because it might be more cuteness than your heart can handle, and then it might explode, like mine did. They cuddled! With, I'm told, many (platonic! Mochi is NOT that kind of girl!) kisses.


Mochi is currently enjoying her life of leisure in California, and I am counting down the days until I get to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment